For access to my free Youtube videos, please visit and subscribe to my channel.
I also have Patreon Exclusive videos available for the Monkey Enthusiast ($5/monthly) and Monkey Fanatic ($10/monthly) patrons. These videos detail full builds of a variety of models, showing step-by-step the processes I use. For more details, please visit my Patreon page. I’d be most grateful for your support!
Nitto Ma. K Jerry
The Jerry has a cool appeal to me – it’s as if Star Wars dropped in on the Maschinen Krieger universe. Or maybe it’s the other way around. Either way, this is a cool looking little stompy. It does take a little love and patience, but the result will be worth it!
- Part 1 – Parts, Painting, and Initial Assembly
- Part 2 – Seams, Sanding, And Panels
- Part 3 – Prime, Paint, Decals, And Panel Lining
- Part 4 – Chipping And Streaking
Citadel XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit
This is a kit I have wanted to build for quite some time! It has the unique Tau white/gray/black with a blaze of red scheme that I love, and plenty of angles, greeblies, and bits to weather to my heart’s content. This is definitely a kit that will satisfy any builder, whether you play Warhammer 40K or not!
A special thanks to patron Chris Bernique for supplying me with this kit!
- Part 1 – A Look At The Kit And Base Painting
- Part 2 – Decals, Panel Lines, And Initial Weathering
- Part 3 – Weathering, Base, and FINISH!
Bandai Star Wars Rogue One Shoretrooper
This 1/12th scale kit is from Rogue One, part of the Star Wars universe. In many ways it builds like a Gundam kit, but the large scale really offers some great detailing and weathering opportunities without so much concern for being “scale appropriate”. Plus… it’s Star Wars stuff! How can you go wrong? 🙂
Bandai Gundam Bael
Bandai’s 1/100 Gundam Bael is from the Iron Blooded Orphans anime. The 1/100 scale mobile suits from this series are a unique Full Frame Mechanics design. They have a full frame, like a Master Grade kit, but the assembly and design are a bit simpler. The armor is very detailed, and articulation good. In my opinion, they’re the best of all Gunpla worlds!
Citadel Space Marine Rhino
The Space Marine Rhino is part of Citadel’s Warhammer 40K tabletop game. Though designed for gaming, these kits are wonderful as standalone models. The Rhino kit offers plenty of options and variants, and is quite detailed. Great for weathering!
- Part 1- Introduction and Initial Assembly
- Part 2- Painting And Weathering The Interior
- Part 3 – Assembly, Exterior Prep, and Priming
- Part 4a – Painting, Decals, Shading, And Chipping
- Part 4b – Weathering And The Finish
Tamiya Spitfire Mk. I
This series covers the full assembly of Tamiya’s 1/48 Spitfire Mk. I kit. This is the new-tool kit released in 2019.
- Part 1- Cockpit Assembly
- Part 2- Airframe Assembly
- Part 3- Paint and decals
- Part 4- Start The Weathering
- Part 5- Final Touches And It Is Done!
The Hasegawa Ammoknight is part of the Maschinen Kreiger franchise, a scifi genre popular in Japan for many years.
- Part 1 – The Interior (Please note: part 1 of this series was an introductory video, and available to ALL patrons. Later videos were only available to the Enthusiast and Fanatic level supporters.)
- Part 2 – The Exterior
- Part 3- The Pilot
- Part 4- Weathering and Finish
Bandai B-Wing Fighter
Bandai’s Star Wars kits are some of the best model kits available, regardless of genre. The B-Wing fighter continues that tradition, being a fun build that looks unique.