For access to my free Youtube videos, please visit and subscribe to my channel.
I also have Patreon Exclusive videos available for the Monkey Enthusiast ($5/monthly) and Monkey Fanatic ($10/monthly) patrons. These videos detail full builds of a variety of models, showing step-by-step the processes I use. For more details, please visit my Patreon page. I’d be most grateful for your support!
Bandai Gundam Bael
- Part 1- The Inner Frame
Citadel Space Marine Rhino
The Space Marine Rhino is part of Citadel’s Warhammer 40K tabletop game. Though designed for gaming, these kits are wonderful as standalone models. The Rhino kit offers plenty of options and variants, and is quite detailed. Great for weathering!
- Part 1- Introduction and Initial Assembly
- Part 2- Painting And Weathering The Interior
- Part 3 – Assembly, Exterior Prep, and Priming
- Part 4a – Painting, Decals, Shading, And Chipping
- Part 4b – Weathering And The Finish
Tamiya Spitfire Mk. I
This series covers the full assembly of Tamiya’s 1/48 Spitfire Mk. I kit. This is the new-tool kit released in 2019.
- Part 1- Cockpit Assembly
- Part 2- Airframe Assembly
- Part 3- Paint and decals
- Part 4- Start The Weathering
- Part 5- Final Touches And It Is Done!
The Hasegawa Ammoknight is part of the Maschinen Kreiger franchise, a scifi genre popular in Japan for many years.
- Part 1 – The Interior (Please note: part 1 of this series was an introductory video, and available to ALL patrons. Later videos were only available to the Enthusiast and Fanatic level supporters.)
- Part 2 – The Exterior
- Part 3- The Pilot
- Part 4- Weathering and Finish
Bandai B-Wing Fighter
Bandai’s Star Wars kits are some of the best model kits available, regardless of genre. The B-Wing fighter continues that tradition, being a fun build that looks unique.