I’ve started on another Typhoon Mk. Ib, this time for a commission model build. The cockpit for the kit is reasonably well done. It could be a little “busier” I suppose, but given the small cockpit opening, and how deep the assembly sits in the fuselage, it’s difficult to see much detail at all.
I did swap out the kit seat with an Ultracast seat, which I believe greatly improves the look. If you can see anything in the completed model’s cockpit, it’s the seat!
Next up will the fuselage and wing assembly.
(If you’d like to read a build report on a previous Typhoon I built, go over to AgapeModels.com.)